Wednesday, June 6, 2012

To be continued...

I wanted to blog this week but honestly, I just didn't have the time.  Every night I had something going on & tonight I got home from LITH OW swim late & still trying to get things done. So...since I am racing Sunday, yes RACING, I will continue this blog after my race.  While many people have already raced this year, many more than once, this is actually my 1st race of the season...shit happens & I just can't do the amount of races I'd like to this year.

So, this blog is To Be Continued...after SheRox on Sunday...

PS - Tonight was my 1st 1.5 mile swim at LITH.  Prior to tonight, the most I've swam there was a mile.  3 laps.  Yep.  All I kept thinking at the end was "2 more & I've got the Madison IM swim down"...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment